ABOUT ME - TOM LANGFORD...
Hey, I'm Tom and I'm a freelance Photographer.
I live on the sunny south-coast in Portsmouth with my beautiful wife, Rowena (that's us in the photo to the right!) We met the year we left school at 16 and married in 2014, after 10 years of being together.
I've been 'making pictures' for as long as I can remember really; whether it was with a crayon as a toddler, felt-tips as a child, or a camera as a teenager and into adulthood. I graduated from Portsmouth University in 2009 with my BA (Hons) in Photography and shot my 1st wedding in my last year as a student.
Alongside shooting weddings I also shoot portrait commissions and quite alot of gig photography; from which I've had my images published in national newspapers, magazines and online. I also work Victorious Festival in Portsmouth as part of it's Official Media team
If you'd like to see some of my 'non-wedding' photography, click here!
I count myself extremely fortunate to have had the opportunities that my camera has given me, and that I get to do something I really love as my profession and my career.
Away from my cameras, my interests include:
- Dr Martens (I own far too many pairs of their Shoes & Boots.)
- My Vespa Scooters: I've owned my blue Vespa PX since I was 18 and bought a classic to restore a couple of years back...
- Donkeys: I've always been fascinated with them since an early age. I have a tattoo of a donkey on my thigh, and sponsor one at a local Sanctuary.
- Running; A passion of mine I found almost by accident, but I've been jogging around 6 years now and completed various races up to full marathon distance..
- Music: I co-host a radio show with a friend on a local radio station specializing in new indie music. I also have a rather large CD & vinyl collection.